Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reflection on 13 Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah, sedar tak sedar dah 12 hari umat Islam berpuasa. How time flies. Alhamdulillah also that Allah has given me health and strength to jalankan ibadat terawih. Had been doing my terawih at surau in BU during weekdays and at home during weekend. For couple of days I had my iftar in BU. In between solat Isyak and terawih, the imam will give short ceramah ugama. Muslimah will pray at the ground floor, equipped with TV to see what is going on the 1st floor where the muslim are praying. Very the canggih one... Did I forget to mention that it's fully airconed? Kalau tak nak solat jugak tak tau lah. Just couple of days lately, mengantuk amat waktu solat terawih. Hmmm kena nap sebelum bukak puasa ni.. Tidor lagi? Ikut motto Pak Lah lah.. TIDO TETAP TIDO..!

I'm heading back to my hometown tonight after terawih with Amir and family. Since I can only go back to my hometown on Hari Raya 1, this is the only time that I can iftar with the mama and abah. Lina and Man will also be there with their families. Only Kak Chik and Idi are missing.

Next year, I may not be able to bukak puasa at all with the family, so, I'm going to enjoy this weekend as much as possible.

Ada citer nak bukak... Last Sunday, I almost lost Joey. Ceritanya, I've left my windows all open on Sunday so that fresh air masuk rumah. Si Joey loves to sit at the window and sometime will jump out and then in again. I dozed off after solat Maghrib and woke up around 10ish. Went to close the window without checking whether Joey is around and terus solat isyak and terawih. Joey has this habit where he'll come and sit on the sejadah everytime I do my prayers. When he did not come until I completed my witir, I concluded he's not in the house. So ibu mithali ni pun bukak lah tingkap and waited at the living room for the boy to come back. Last2 around 2 am, I went to kitchen to have a glass of water and nampaklah sesuatu sedang merenung I dgn tajam dari bawah pokok bunga accross the road. (macam citer seram la pulak). Bila mak bukak pintu, lari la pulak si Joey ni. Lepas pujuk punya pujuk, last2 masuk lah rumah. So since Ahad ari tu, member dah selsema and tak nak berlekang langsung. Suara yang dulu ala2 kepit sekarang ni punya la nyaring. Tu la Joey, merayap sangat. If I ever lost Joey, rasanya dah tak nak bela kucing kot. Too many heartbreaks already due to the felines...
My Joey...... mmmmmmeeeowww


Enough about the furry guy...

Next couple of weeks, my weekends will be filled with agenda membuat serunding, rendang and kuih muih. Seronoknyeeeee....... Sama ada hangit ke, bantat ke.. itu secondary la. My sister, Kak Chik will be my partner in crime. Semangat mak, nyah.... Also, need to spend 1 day to iftar with Kak Faz and family. May be during Nuzul Quran. We'll see how lah hooor..

More to update after my return from Kulim.

No comments: