Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here to Wonderful 2008 and a Anticipated 2009

In the beginning of 2008, I have made a resolution that I will focus on myself this year..and I just did that. It turned out the decision has changed my life totally.

In the career department, I've moved to a level that I've worked hard for. I'm lucky that I have a great boss and working with a great company that recognize my contribution continuously. So despite the long nights and weekends/public holidays that I have to spent at work, I can rest assured that it will not go unnoticed. Alhamdulillah....

On the personal side, I've met a wonderful man who is now my husband. I always wonder how people can tell whether they have met their soulmate. You know what, if you meet the one, you'll know that he is the one. The path to our marriage was so smooth that at one point we were skeptical as it was too good to be true. Hence, when things are moving too fast, rather than you freak out and take a break, my recommendation is to just go with the flow. If you meet the right person, things will be easy. It should not be hard.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone, especially my friends, siblings and relatives a wonderful 2009 ahead. For those who had a great year like mine, let's give ourselves a toast. For those who feels that 2008 could be better, let's wish 2009 will promise greatness and happiness. My new resolution - balanced life and strive to be a better wife, mother, daughter and friend.

Cheers everyone..see you next year!!!

No comments: