Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally It's Over

Workwise, I've been in hell for the last 1 week. Not only a lot of issues to handle, the amount of effort to put prepare 2 presentation packages to a new executive has really drained me out. I spent the entire weekends and Deepavali doing my charts. After almost 8 iterations, the final package was ready and presented to Big Kahuna in two nights in a row. Finally all done. Reached home around midnite. I can't barely open eyes when my dearie called me before his golfing session. Funny thing was right after the brief call, terus pengsan kat sofa. Woken up around 4 am by Jimmy Kimmy's laughter. Adoi... kuatnya TV! Masya Allah, sempat pecat hijab je... I was still in my office clothes!

With Joey trailing me from behind, went up to clean up and change and performed my obligation to Allah SWT. Sebaik je bagi salam, received a call from cik abang. Accompanied him tengok TV, with my eyes closed. Yang kelakarnya masuk subuh, cik abang kata..gi solat dulu, nanti sambung. Niat hati nak tido 5 minit before wudhuk..sedar2 dah 1/2 jam passed. Lepas solat subuh, realised that cik abang dah disconnect. Kesian dia tunggu..ha ha ha.. Truly sorry, hon. Lepas subuh, terus tido balik..sedar2 dah kol 8.40 am. Nampaknya in the morning, kerja kat rumah je lah.

Hmmm.. did not realize that the preparation for the review is really taking the toll on me. Luckily lah, I have someone to keep my sanity. Alhamdulillah now it's over although few follow-up items have to be closed.

This week onwards, my mind and energy can focus back on the big day preparation... Till then ciao...

Cinta Bertahan - Acha Septriasa

No comments: